• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Women Using Negs Method


    Mypickup Cute Women Using Negs Method

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I try negs method - she pecked at it as a kitten. I whispering to her ears. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How Get Girl title=



    Tags: nlp pick up  pick up method  how to get a girl frind  pick up  how to find a woman  best places to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  steps to get a girl  mobile online dating  fun pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll