• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Females Using Artemas Method


    Approach Females Using Artemas Method

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table This place look more like restaurant. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try to use Artemas Method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I sit in front of her with a smile. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Computer Dating title=



    Tags: beautiful women quotes  pick up women  pick up a girl  how to pick up women  lines to get a girl  get any girl  get a girl for sex  pick up artist  women pick up  young woman dating older man  vampire pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll