• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Female Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Mypickup Female Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At one point I used Easy Concert K Close Routine and it helped. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get A Japanese Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl to have sex  best places to pick up women  best pick up women  ten ways to get a girl  how to meet  how to get a girl frend  get a girl back  dating for asian men  psychology ebooks  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll