• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Amazing Lady Up Using K Closing Technique


    Pick Amazing Lady Up Using K Closing Technique

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to an upscale massage/salon place Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She blushed a bit when I was using K Closing technique, but after this communication has become warmer. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get The Girl Back You Lost title=



    Tags: get yo girl  beuatiful women  get a girl in bed  pick up girls  pick up woman  get me a girl  how to get a girl wet  pick up ladies  way to get a girl  dr robert antony  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll