• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cool Baby Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Talk To Cool Baby Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Her long black hair all messy. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. She blushed a bit when I was using Boyfriend Destroying Routines, but after this communication has become warmer. I whispering to her ears. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Guy Gets Girl Ebook title=



    Tags: pick up women  tips how to get a girl  to get a girl  best place to pick up women  how get a girl  get a girl to have sex  lines to get a girl  how do i get a girl  german pickup lines  public speaking classes  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll