• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I said: You look great in that dress. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. Magnet with the wrong polar Method really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Find Girlfriend title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll