• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Beautiful Baby Using Awkward Question Game


    Pick Up A Beautiful Baby Using Awkward Question Game

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. Awkward question game work fine when I try it. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said 'No! Not here!'. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: using frame method  how using technique  kiss cute easy  using social techniques  chick method  best using saying  impress destroying  pickup liquor routine  global leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll