• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How To Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I've used Easy Concert K Close Routine - and she got hooked. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Serious Dating title=



    Tags: flirt pretty routine  frame control  cute women women  meet routine  escalation technique  kiss beautiful good  get cute lady  pick girl routines  pick girl esp  online dating in ireland  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll