• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Female Using Night Game Techniques


    Talk To Female Using Night Game Techniques

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Night Game techniques really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I went to the toilet and back to her. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Free Dating Site For Women title=



    Tags: how pick girl  flirt mystery routines  cute girl technique  cute box  amazing women using  mypickup game  hot using qualification  cute girl using  pick girl  stupid pick up lines for girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll