• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Hot Lady Using Kiss Tests


    How To Find A Hot Lady Using Kiss Tests

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She become a little nervous, when I applied kiss tests, but then relaxed. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Russian Hot Woman title=



    Tags: pick up mystery  ways to get a girl  where to pick up women  get it girl  how to meet women  pick up artists  how to get a girl hot  free how to pick up women  cowboy pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll