• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cool Chick Using Negs Method


    Pick Up Cool Chick Using Negs Method

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. She blushed a bit when I was using negs method, but after this communication has become warmer. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We have a great night in my bed.


    Friends Dating Online title=



    Tags: tips how to get a girl  pick up ladies  how to get a girl  get that girl  get it girl  get a girl in bed  hot to pick up women  nlp pick up  how do you pick up women  southern pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll