• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Women Using Isolation Technique


    Mypickup Cute Women Using Isolation Technique

    Before this im was a virgin. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I've used Isolation Technique - and she got hooked. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    What To Tell A Girl To Get Her Back title=



    Tags: how get a girl  pick up women guide  pick up arts  way to get a girl  picking up women  how get a girl  get a girl  quotes to get a girl  get a girl online  body language alan pease  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll