• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Baby Using Push Pull Method


    Attract Cool Baby Using Push Pull Method

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said: You look great in that dress. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. At one point I used push pull Method and it helped. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I playing with her panty line. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. The girl I was told me she was married. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Women Dating Single title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  pick up  how to find a woman  how get a girl  lines to get a girl  poems to get a girl  how to meet women  how to get a girl frind  excellent communication skills  paul janka  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll