• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I just introduced myself. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I was able to apply Childhood flashbacks Routine and it worked. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    What Do Black Men Find Attractive title=



    Tags: pick up lines  can t get a girl  how to get a girl off  guide to pick up women  pick up artist  how to get a girl hot  how can i get a girl  pick up method  communication skills for managers  nlp courses glasgow  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll