• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Girls Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Flirt With Girls Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was amazing I can't lie.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I advise Boyfriend Destroying Routines. It is great! I use it and it helps me. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Dating Ads title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  who to get a girl  pick up openers  how to get a girl  get a girl to have sex  poems to get a girl  pick up lines  how to meet women  nlp coach  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll