• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Women Using Time Bridging Method


    How To Pick Up A Women Using Time Bridging Method

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. At this time I have successfully used Time bridging method. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Biggest Dating Site title=



    Tags: how to get a girl wet  women pick up  where to pick up women  get a girl  place to pick up women  what to get a girl  poem to get a girl back  tips on how to pick up women  david d angelo  books on effective communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll