• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Cute Women Using Negs Method


    How To Flirt With Cute Women Using Negs Method

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. One method that seems negs method to help me prepare relax her. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Ways To Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: pick up lines  pick up training  who to get a girl  lines to pick up women  to get a girl  to get a girl  hot to pick up women  get a girl in bed  tips how to get a girl  deceptive body language  list of good communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll