• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Women Using Qualification Method


    How To Impress A Women Using Qualification Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. One method that seems qualification method to help me prepare relax her. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get Girl Friend title=



    Tags: how to get a girl horny  pick up woman  how pick up women  best place to pick up women  get that girl  pick up women in  get a girl online  poem to get a girl back  happy marriage tips  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll