• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Kokology Games


    My Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Kokology Games

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a little succes story of mine... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try to use Kokology Games. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I went to the toilet and back to her. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Pick Up Lines To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  how to get a girl wet  how do u get a girl  pick up mystery  get yo girl  beautiful women quotes  pick up ladies  how to meet women  german men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll