• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Hot Women Using Tree Method


    Mypickup Hot Women Using Tree Method

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. One method that seems Tree Method to help me prepare relax her. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Girl Gets title=



    Tags: quotes to get a girl  pick up clubs  to get a girl  get a girl to have sex  hot to get a girl  pick up  pick up mystery  how to get a girl wet  women to pick up  women dating women sites  lee jenkins black book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll