• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Cool Women Using Push Pull Method


    Ways To Pick Up Cool Women Using Push Pull Method

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. One method that seems push pull Method to help me prepare relax her. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I playing with her panty line. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Free Dating Woman title=



    Tags: flirt using mystery  chick sit  talk beautiful  pick cute  chick using boyfriend  kiss cute using  pick beautiful girl  chick closing technique  ways using 111  calgary online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll