• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Girl Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Talk To Girl Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I was a little changed her mood using Easy Concert K Close Routine. Its really helps. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How Can I Get A Girl Friend title=



    Tags: pick up artists  pick up women guide  can i get a girl  beautiful women quotes  get me a girl  using nlp  where to pick up women  how do i get a girl  free nlp courses  nsa relationship  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll