• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Females Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    Attract Females Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. She blushed a bit when I was using Boyfriend Breaker Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Find Girlfriend title=



    Tags: can i get a girl  pick up women guide  place to pick up women  hot to get a girl  steps to get a girl  women to pick up  how to get a girl horny  where to pick up women  allan pease  high level communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll