• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Pretty Girl Using Backpacker Routine


    Flirt With Pretty Girl Using Backpacker Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try to use Backpacker Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Men Dating Tips title=



    Tags: pick up ladies  get a girl back  how to get a girl frend  hot to pick up women  how to get a girl  to get a girl  how to meet women  pick up girls  way to get a girl  writing communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll