• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Chick Using Band Slam Class Method


    How 2 Get A Chick Using Band Slam Class Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I advise Band Slam Class Method. It is great! I use it and it helps me. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Get The Girl Game title=



    Tags: best way to get a girl  how to pick up women  how to get a girl fast  get girl  free how to pick up women  get girl  how to get a girl  get a girl back  austin powers pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll