• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cool Chick Using New Smile Routine


    How To Pick Up A Cool Chick Using New Smile Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Later me and my friend were at the bar. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She brightened up considerably after I used the new smile routine. Really work! I whispering to her ears. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Guy Gets Girl Free Ebook title=



    Tags: quotes to get a girl  using nlp  mystery pick up  lines to get a girl  how to get a girl hot  pick up arts  how get a girl  hot to get a girl  tips to get a girl  beuatiful women  communication skills at workplace  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll