• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Beautiful Girl Using 111 Routine


    How To Kiss A Beautiful Girl Using 111 Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. She become a little nervous, when I applied 111 Routine, but then relaxed. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dating Online Dating title=



    Tags: pretty day techniques  way using just  beautiful control  fine dork routines  how pretty lady  pick outs  amazing outs  mypickup girl waiting  ways girl  ba mcdonald  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll