• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Females Using Planned Massage Routine


    How To Get A Females Using Planned Massage Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Her long black hair all messy. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Planned Massage Routine work fine when I try it. I whispering to her ears. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I playing with her panty line. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get Women To Approach You title=



    Tags: get a girl friend  best places to pick up women  learn to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  women pick up  tips how to get a girl  get any girl  ann may  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll