• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Fine Baby Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    How To Flirt With Fine Baby Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She brightened up considerably after I used the Childhood flashbacks Routine. Really work! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    White Woman Dating A Black Man title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  how to find a woman  learn to pick up women  get a girl to kiss you  pick up ladies  pick up society  way to get a girl  pick up openers  single black men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll