• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Awkward Question Game


    My Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Awkward Question Game

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She looked so fucking hot.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I've used Awkward question game - and she got hooked. I sit in front of her with a smile. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Tips On How To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  get a girl in bed  best way to get a girl  pick up girls  how to get a girl horny  how to get a girl frind  how to get a girl off  nonverbal communication italy  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll