• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Fine Baby Using Ice Breaker Technique


    Mypickup Fine Baby Using Ice Breaker Technique

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. Ice Breaker Technique work fine when I try it. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    How To Get Girl Abs title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  pick up line  lines to get a girl  pick up artists  best pick up women  how to meet women  poem to get a girl back  steps to get a girl  how to get girlfriend back  love pick up lines for guys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll