• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Hot Chick Using Amog Routine


    How To Approach Hot Chick Using AMOG Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. AMOG routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I grabbing her by the arm. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Ways To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  how to get a girl frind  learn how to pick up women  pick up ladies  pick up lines  how to find a woman  poems to get a girl  pick up society  dating latin woman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll