• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Beautiful Women Using Esp Routines


    Pick Up Beautiful Women Using ESP Routines

    Before this im was a virgin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try to use ESP routines. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get A Girl To Have Sex With Me title=



    Tags: get a girl  get a girl to have sex  pick up girls  ten ways to get a girl  get a girl in bed  place to pick up women  can i get a girl  get a girl for sex  books by mystery the pick up artist  woman dating older man  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll