• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Master Storytelling


    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Master Storytelling

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try to use master storytelling. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Dating Russian Women title=



    Tags: women pick up  picking up women  how can i get a girl  how do you get a girl  steps to get a girl  hot to get a girl  pick up woman  how do you pick up women  german pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll