• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Amazing Chick Using Amog Routine


    Flirt With Amazing Chick Using AMOG Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I just introduced myself. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try to use AMOG routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. We have a great night in my bed.


    Get It Get It Girl Talk title=



    Tags: get up girl  how to get a girl horny  lines to get a girl  get up girl  how to get a girl hot  how pick up women  learn to pick up women  how to get a girl frind  fwb relationship  ian rowlands  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll