• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Girl Using Frame Control Method


    Mypickup Cute Girl Using Frame Control Method

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. At one point I used Frame Control Method and it helped. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I playing with her panty line. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Singles Free Dating Site title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  how do u get a girl  pick up  get a girl online  get up girl  free how to pick up women  pick up women online  how to get a girl horny  sports pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll