• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Cute Women Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    My Pickup Cute Women Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I headed to the this club alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She blushed a bit when I was using Just saying Hi routine, but after this communication has become warmer. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Ways To Get Revenge On A Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  how to find a woman  how to get a girl wet  beatiful women  pick up line  how to get a girl horny  tips to pick up women  how get a girl  international online dating  relaxation self hypnosis  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll