• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Amazing Women Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Attract Amazing Women Using Night Game Techniques

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a 5 girls sets across the room. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. Night Game techniques helped me put her into a small trance. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Ways To Get Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: pick up artist  get a girl  nlp pick up  how to get a girl horny  hot to get a girl  learn to pick up women  pick up line  best pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  best self hypnosis books  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll