• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Beautiful Women Using Dance Floor Game


    My Pick Up Beautiful Women Using Dance Floor Game

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I've used Dance Floor Game - and she got hooked. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said 'No! Not here!'. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get Teenage Girls title=



    Tags: what to get a girl  mystery pick up  poem to get a girl back  ten ways to get a girl  pick up mystery  how to get a girl horny  pick up mystery  best ways to get a girl  improve verbal communication skills  body language album  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll