• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    Ways To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were a lot of hot girls. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. After I applied Mysterys gambit method, it can be taken with bare hands. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Can T Get A Girl title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  where to pick up women  ten ways to get a girl  free how to pick up women  place to pick up women  pick up arts  how do i get a girl  pick up artist tricks  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll