• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Cool Baby Using Artemas Method


    Kiss A Cool Baby Using Artemas Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was not too special.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I was a little changed her mood using Artemas Method. Its really helps. Eventually she started talking to me again. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Nice Girls Don T Get The Corner Office title=



    Tags: best pick up women  get that girl  learn how to pick up women  get up girl  pick up advice  pick up clubs  how to meet  nlp pick up  tips to get a girl  online dating europe  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll