• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cute Chick Using Fluff Talk


    How To Approach Cute Chick Using Fluff Talk

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was not too special.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. fluff talk really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    What To Say To A Girl To Get Her Back title=



    Tags: hot to pick up women  pick up  how do u get a girl  best pick up women  who to get a girl  how do you pick up women  pick up woman  how to get a girl wet  massage techniques  couples communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll