• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Pretty Women Using Natural Game


    How To Find A Pretty Women Using Natural Game

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were a lot of hot girls. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try natural game - its really work! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Get Self Confidence title=



    Tags: learn how to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  how to meet women  how to pick up women online  tips on how to pick up women  how to pick up women online  seductive body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll