• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Pretty Chick Using Kokology Games


    Find A Pretty Chick Using Kokology Games

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was not too special.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I try to use Kokology Games. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Russian Woman Hot title=



    Tags: get a girl tonight  get a girl  get a girl to like me  get a girl back  learn to pick up women  pick up clubs  get it girl  pick up  mystery pick up  cr james  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll