• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Cute Lady Using Good Lighter Routine


    Ways To Pick Up Cute Lady Using Good Lighter Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a 5 girls sets across the room. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I've used Good lighter routine - and she got hooked. I put my hands to her thighs. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Bald Ugly Man title=



    Tags: beautiful women quotes  what to get a girl  pick up woman  get yo girl  using nlp  how to get a girl wet  pick up ladies  get it girl  how to find a woman  alpha male underwear  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll