• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Hot Chick Using Isolation Technique


    How 2 Get A Hot Chick Using Isolation Technique

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Isolation Technique work fine when I try it. I got lots of kino. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Date An Older Woman title=



    Tags: poem to get a girl back  women pick up  tips how to get a girl  get any girl  beatiful women  how do i get a girl  best pick up women  how do you get a girl  david x  non communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll