• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Sweet Baby Using Amog Routine


    How To Flirt With Sweet Baby Using AMOG Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I was a little changed her mood using AMOG routine. Its really helps. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Insider Internet Dating title=



    Tags: get a girl  get yo girl  pick up lines  how to get a girl frend  how pick up women  i can t get a girl  get me a girl  tips on how to pick up women  meaning of verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll