• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Pretty Chick Using Dealing Shit Tests


    How To Pick Up A Pretty Chick Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I use Dealing Shit Tests. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I went to the toilet and back to her. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Best Place To Get A Tattoo For A Girl title=



    Tags: hot ladder  cute awkward game  cute social dynamics  attract cute baby  kiss women close  girls using gambit  pick cool psychic  kiss using negs  cool duckie  online dating in kenya  how to get teenage girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll