• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Women Using Cocky Funny


    How To Kiss A Women Using Cocky Funny

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. At one point I used Cocky funny and it helped. I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get Girls Easily title=



    Tags: to get a girl  pick up ladies  how to pick up women  how do u get a girl  how do you get a girl  how do you pick up women  best way to get a girl  pua pick up  mexican non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll