• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Sweet Baby Up Using Jealousy Tactics


    How To Pick Sweet Baby Up Using Jealousy Tactics

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try jealousy tactics - she pecked at it as a kitten. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dirty Pickup Lines title=



    Tags: pick up method  how to get a girl back  pick up a girl  ways to get a girl back  pick up women  pick up clubs  how to get a girl off  pick up artists  communication skills essay  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll